Ladies meet at 9:30 a.m. Sunday.
Ladies Bible Study
Our ladies meet on the second and fourth Saturday of each month at 8:30 a.m. for a time of Bible study and prayer. For more information, give us a call!
Ladies Missionary Fellowship
Every third Thursday of the month (except summer) ladies meet for a time of Bible study, prayer for missionaries and fellowship. Featured guest speakers challenge us with activities and practical demonstrations.
Our focus is to encourage and edify the women of our church and further our missionary program by:
- Spending time in prayer and service to our church
- Providing material needs for our missionaries through group projects
- Presenting communication updates on our missionaries
- Practicing The Great Commission in our own mission field
- Participating in ladies’ visitation programs
Ladies’ Christmas Tea
Our Ladies Christmas Tea has been an outreach event in our community for almost 35 years. Ladies from our church invite friends and family members to hear wonderful truths from God's Word and experience the true meaning of Christmas. A Christ-centered Christmas-themed program is presented, followed by a delicious meal. The evening provides an atmosphere of caring, where women are encouraged to know and love God and to introduce Him to others. There is no charge for the evening, but a free-will offering is taken. Dinner is by reservation only.
Tea for Three
The focus of this hour-long ministry is to bring encouragement to those ladies who are widowed, ill or homebound. Ladies’ Sunday School Class team members bring a basket of teas and breads along with a sunny visit to lighten their hearts.
- Spring: Wisconsin Fellowship of Baptist Church Retreat held at Green Lake Conference Center, Green Lake, WI.
- Fall: Weekend Ladies’ Getaway at Camp Minikani located in Hubertus, WI.